Security Cameras, Video, Closed Circuit TV
Cameras for EVERY Application
How do you select the correct camera for your needs?
Cameras come in many different forms, with many different purposes.
Here is just a short list of considerations you will face with when selecting the
correct camera for the correct application:
- Do you need an indoor or outdoor camera?
- Do you need the ability to see in the dark or in low-light situations?
- What is best, an infrared or a day/night camera?
- Do you need a PTZ - the ability to tilt, pan or zoom the camera remotely?
- Would you like to view video remotely, over the internet?
- Is vandalism a concern?
- What kind of resolution is necessary in your application?
- What kind of lens will give you the best image?
- Do I need a wireless camera? Do they work?
- What is the best way to hide a camera?
Round Hill Security can help you choose the most
cost-effective camera for your application.
Here is a partial list of the
cameras we carry:
- Cameras with pan/tilt/zoom functions.
- Hidden, mini or "pinhole" cameras.
- Infrared and day/night.
- Internet/network cameras.
- License plate identification systems
- Dummy, realistic looking fake cameras.
Hiding cameras in "plain sight".
These days, cameras can be hidden
almost anywhere - in some ordinary and
unsuspected places. Below are just a few
Mini Hidden Cameras for EVERY Need!
Video Recording Devices:
Now that you've selected the correct camera(s), how do you capture the images? If Recording and Playback is necessary, you will need some sort of recording device.
How do you select the correct Video Recording Device?
Some common considerations:
- How much storage space do I need?
- How long will my device record before it writes over existing video?
- How many cameras can I connect to a single device?
- Is my recording device compatible with my cameras?
- Is my device expandable, can I continue to add cameras?
- Should I record continuously or just when motion is detected?
- How can I secure my device in case of a break-in?
- Can I easily export video in a usable format, if I need it as evidence?
- Do I need an internet or network device to view live video - if so, how can I make sure my video is secure?
- Does my recorder come with easy-to-use software so that I can do searches?
How can I be sure not to spend Too Much - or Too Little?
Choosing the right technology is critical for ensuring the capture and retention of usable, high quality video that will stand up in court. Balancing the need to be cost effective with the need for quality imaging is where we excel.
Here is an example of a System we offer that we really like!
This is an incredibly cost effective system, perfect for mini-marts and small retail businesses.
Perfect For Mini-marts!
- It combines a 160GB DVR (digital video recorder) with a monitor, and inputs for up to 8 cameras.
- The DVR/monitor combo is compact and easily fits on a sales counter, or a desk in your office.
- The software is easy to use and video is easily exported for law enforcement or the courtroom.
Have a custom requirement? Round Hill Security can fill it.
Toll Free: 800-427-6320
Burlington Area: 802-863-0567
Main Office: 802-754-6328
Round Hill Security : Serving the Security Needs of State Government Agencies, Businesses and Home Owners
Site Contents © Copyright 2009 Round Hill Security All Rights Reserved.
Web Site by Axis Web Design